WordPress Content Entry Specialist
Do you have a passion for problem solving and enjoy working with a dynamic and creative team? Do you love learning and working with organizations that make a big impact on the world? Evolving Web is a growing team of over 40 designers, developers, and technologists specializing in Drupal and WordPress. This position requires experience with WordPress high attention to detail, and good communication skills.
In your role as WordPress Content Entry Specialist, you will be expected to:
- Work with a team of developers, designers, and project managers;
- Assist with regular site upkeep, data entry, content migrations, and other miscellaneous web tasks.
- Contribute to and participate in the open-source community.
What kind of skill set do you need to be successful in your role within the Evolving community?
- At least 2 years of experience working with WordPress
- Capability to effectively communicate technical and non-technical information
- Comfortable handling shifting timelines and priorities
- Attention to detail, project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in English.
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized and able to work on several projects concurrently;
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities;
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills in French
- Experience with Drupal and other web development platforms
- Open source contributions
What you get:
- Lots of opportunity to grow into a more senior position within the team;
- Work on important projects for public sector clients, such as Tourisme Quebec, Princeton University and the Government of Canada;
- Give feedback to team members and help team members grow and improve their skills;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists;
- Receive mentorship on how to grow as a leader, improve your skills, and deliver quality products;
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed;
- Be part of a diverse multilingual team spread across many countries;
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences;
- Have a competitive salary and a good work life balance;
- Join a remote friendly agency that is based out of Old Montréal;
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment;
- Health Insurance.