Evolving Web is growing! We’re looking for a Recruiter to lead our recruitment strategy. As a Recruiter, you will work closely with our HR team, including our Recruitment Coordinator, and be responsible for helping Evolving Web attract and recruit quality, multilingual candidates across North America and the globe. You will be instrumental in all parts of the job-placement process and support hiring managers.
Please note that though this role can be fully remote, preference will be given to candidates currently located within Canada.
- Work with hiring managers to understand the requirements of each role
- Review incoming candidate resumes through our ATS (Workable)
- Identify and contact prospective candidates through LinkedIn, job sites and professional contacts
- Represent Evolving Web at various sources of candidates, including international organizations at colleges, professional groups and ex-pat communities
- Write and review job descriptions placed to job boards and social media groups dedicated to expatriation and relocation
- Screen applicants through phone interviews and make recommendations to hiring manager
- Interview applicants and monitor their efforts during our technical/developer challenges
- Participate in weekly candidate review meetings with our Operations, HR, and Leadership team
- At least 3 years of previous recruitment experience, working in an agency or start-up environment preferred
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English
- Previous experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter, Workable, and other Applicant Tracking Software tools
- Previous experience working in a technical agency, marketing agency, or startup environment
- Experience working with multinational and diverse teams
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment
- Curiosity, passion, sincerity, and empathy People always come first.
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized, consistent, and able to work on several projects concurrently
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills
What you get:
- A hybrid working position where you are trusted to do work that matters whichever way you work best
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary spread across many countries
- A culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment
- Competitive salary and health insurance
Evolving Web values diversity and is committed to assembling a team with a diverse set of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more diverse we are, the better we will be. Evolving Web is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage flexible working, including flexible hours and work from home.
Learn more about what it's like to work at Evolving Web and join us!