Do you have a high attention to detail, an eye for effective user experience design, and a passion for producing high quality experiences that users will love? Our QA Specialist learns quickly, understands user and client priorities, is an effective communicator, and can collaborate with our team of developers, project managers, designers. We’re looking for someone with leadership skills who can create QA processes in conjunction with our entire team.
In your role as QA Specialist, you will be expected to:
- Create testing plans in collaboration with project teams
- Develop documentation of test procedures
- Create and prioritize bug reports with clear reproduction steps
- Use a suite of testing tools to ensure the accessibility and responsiveness of websites and applications
- Facilitate the UAT process and issue triage
- Work closely with developers and designers
- Coordinate closely with project and account managers to ensure client success
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices
- Improve our QA practice across the organization
What kind of skill set do you need to be successful in your role within the Evolving community?
- At least 2 years of experience working in a web QA role
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and methodical attention to detail
- Experience working with content management systems
- Experience using testing tools for browser compliance and accessibility
- Understanding of accessibility and usability best practices
- Experience working with a team and using a standardized development workflow
- Experience using a project management tool like Redmine or JIRA
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience with Drupal and WordPress
- Programming or design experience
- Strong communication skills in French
What you get:
- Work on important projects for public sector clients, such as Tourisme Quebec, Princeton University and the Government of Canada.
- Give feedback to team members and help team members grow and improve their skills
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists
- Receive mentorship on how to grow as a leader, improve your skills, and deliver quality products.
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed
- Be part of a diverse multilingual team spread across many countries.
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences.
- Have a competitive salary and a good work life balance.
- Join a remote friendly agency that is based out of Old Montréal.
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment
- Health Insurance