Operations & Office Coordinator
Note that regular visits to the office are mandatory, we will only be considering recruiting applicants in Montreal.
What we do:
We are a well-established agency focused on the strategy, design and construction of beautifully-crafted websites and applications using Drupal. Since 2007, we have developed and created websites and interactive applications for organizations in the health, technology, higher education, government, non-profit and finance sectors. Our client list includes Princeton University, Tourism Quebec, and the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation. We have grown, made a name for ourselves, earned accolades, won awards, and built a strong team of talented people over the past 13 years. We believe the key to our success has always been hiring people who love to learn and inspire each other. We are a diverse and mission-driven team that cares about the work we do together.
Now this is where you come in -
We are looking for an organized and efficient Operations and Office Coordinator, who is driven to make our agency thrive, and who is relentlessly resourceful. The Operations and Office Coordinator is at the forefront of all things related to support management, the operations manager and the whole team, as well as maintaining a productive, efficient, enjoyable and safe working environment. We need someone with experience in creating positive and engaging internal communications, maintaining a fast, meticulously organized office environment, who is able to solve problems effectively, communicate fluently and settle for nothing short of 100%.
Sounds like you?
- Experience: You have more than 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment (agency experience or startup experience a plus).
- Organized and Detail-Oriented: You’re able to work independently while staying on task, and to follow instructions to complete projects within time frames.
- Tools : Proficient with Microsoft Excel, GSuite, and experience working with various software
- Team-Player: You are a team player, you have previously worked with different kinds of people, you know how to lead a team and you are not afraid to defend your ideas with research. At Evolving Web we value transparency, openness, and teamwork and celebrate our team’s accomplishments collectively.
What you’ll be up to:
- You will anticipate needs, look around corners, and provide the highest caliber of administrative support.
- You will assist in planning and running scrum meetings, assist the project managers in various tasks, coordinating meetings, QA for projects, and note taking.
- You will be collaborating with RFP process, making sure we have all the required materials to deliver, preparing and coordinating with design and PM teams.
- You will be assisting the finance team in the following of procedures and workflows ; assisting with the follow up of missing timesheets for payroll and at month end for client billing.
- You will take care of routing of Evolving web main phone line and general email box. Forwarding and returning messages.
- You will be supporting the day to day operations at the office, including managing the office, cleaning and kitchen supplies, coordinating orders, and providing general support to visitors and employees.
- You will assist the Operations Manager with various administrative tasks and analysis to ensure cohesion in regards to employee experience.
- You will be in charge of any other special projects or tasks in relation to this role.
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent workplace, where hard work and results are rewarded.
- Challenging work, where you’re constantly learning, practical training, coaching and meaningful feedback.
- You will be part of a strong team (dare we say: family) where you’ll get to participate in the open-source community, through contributions, community events, and training. You’ll get the opportunity to present at conferences. You will even get to hire and grow your own team.
- Build your professional and personal brand! Evolving Web is a place where you can map and carve your own career growth objectives, and we’ll help you achieve them.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.