Head of Talent
Evolving Web is growing quickly and is ready to hire a Head of Talent. We're looking for someone with 5+ years of experience with a technology company or a digital agency. The responsibilities will include headhunting on LinkedIn Recruiter, conducting interviews, and building a strong corporate culture. We're looking for someone who is mature, energetic, and confident in speaking the language of both creatives and techies.
We are planning to hire at least three people per month.
Must be bilingual in English and French.
- Define and implement our hiring strategy, including where to look for candidates, which tools to use, and what goals to set.
- Use data to map, review, and make recommendations to company leadership about how to improve recruiting and retention.
- Proactively focus on events, webinars, direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative sourcing techniques to create a steady top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Manage the whole recruiting cycle, including identifying, engaging, and evaluating top applicants.
- Create a strong pipeline of quality, varied candidates by utilizing a number of sourcing methods.
- Generate efficient processes, automating wherever possible, to maximize productivity.
- Lead the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Provide a stellar candidate experience and enhance our employer brand.
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end recruiting experience across business functions (Sales, Design, Marketing).
- 5+ years of experience in a technical agency, marketing agency, or startup environment.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have an ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and an understanding of the agency world.
- You have experience with Linkedin Recruiter, Workable, and other Applicant Tracking Software tools.
- You are curious, passionate, sincere, and empathetic. People always come first.
- CHRP certification
- Love of dogs
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- You will be part of a strong community where we participate in the open-source community, through contributions, community events, and trainings
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment;
- Build your personal brand! Many of our alumni have become very well known;
- Grow the team directly (We are hiring for growth!)
- Health Insurance
Evolving Web values diversity and is committed to assembling a team with a diverse set of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more diverse we are, the better we will be. Evolving Web is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage flexible working, including flexible hours and work from home.
Learn more about what it's like to work at Evolving Web and join us!