Drupal Community Manager
In this role, you'll be working to coordinate our training program and marketing it across varied channels to make Evolving Web stand out as a leader in the technical training space. We are looking for an individual with vast communication skills, a desire to engage with our customers, ability to mix science & art for content marketing channels to produce a coherent message, and experience using a range of marketing automation tools.
You’re creative, candid, efficient, and have fantastic interpersonal and organizational skills. You’re a marvelous writer, you can easily establish our brand positioning across the right channels. This is a role that includes a mix of creative, masterminding, executing, and marketing work.
In your role as Drupal Community Manager, you will be expected to:
- Establish distribution networks to market the training program
- Originate market research and identify trends + findings
- Direct and evaluate the marketing strategies
- Compose engaging content (blog posts, newsletter copy, social media content, event descriptions, etc)
- Design social media posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and help Evolving Web’s services stand out
- Maintain contacts in Hubspot CRM
- Use marketing automation tools
- Collaborate with the design team
- Collaborate with partner organizations and the Drupal community on shared marketing initiatives
- Help define and facilite event marketing efforts for in-person and virtual events relevant to our industry
- Schedule upcoming trainings and webinars and promote them across all channels
- Help respond to training leads and trainee questions
- Send pre and post-training emails and other communications
- Find creative ways to use the training program to build the Evolving Web brand
- Find creative ways to build a community around the training program
What kind of skills set do you need to be successful in your role within the Evolving community?
- 2+ years work experience in a marketing or communications role
- Experience with online marketing strategies, social media platforms, CRM tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, keyword research, SEO best practices
- Content writing, editing and production
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (Ideally in both French and English)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Ability to pick up on future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external)
- Efficient in prioritizing with a proven track record of success
- Strong project management abilities
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized, consistent, and able to work on several projects concurrently;
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities;
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills.
What you get:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists to create modern and human-focused websites / web applications in Drupal, Wordpress, and React JS.
- Receive mentorship on how to grow as a leader, improve your skills, and deliver quality products.
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed.
- Be part of a diverse multilingual team spread across many countries.
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences.
- Have a competitive salary and a good work life balance, with a focus on both play and work.
- Join a remote friendly agency that is based out of Old Montréal.
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment.
- Health Insurance.