Digital Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe analytics, marketing data and technology, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, analyze and optimize our digital presence and our client projects. You have a strong grasp of analytics and the latest marketing tools, including SEO/SEM best practices. You know how to present your recommendations in a simple manner to different audiences.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You will have ownership of analyzing the performance of our agency’s digital marketing efforts and provide recommendations. You will also work on client projects.
- Produce technical and content audits including keyword research and search engines
- Analyze digital marketing data, prepare monthly performance reports and present recommendations to the management team
- Continuously optimize website content for search engines (SEO) based on recommendations
- Recommend and implement digital marketing tools and strategies to increase traffic and conversion rates, set benchmarks
- Plan and execute paid advertisement campaigns (SEM) in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Advise the client and execute marketing tactics (analysis, audits, benchmarks, analytics, SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Research and analyze competitors, identify trends and ideas
What kind of skills set do you need to be successful in your role within Evolving Web?
- Degree in marketing or related field
- 2-5 years work experience in an analytical digital marketing role with proven success in managing online advertising campaigns
- Experience with digital advertising tools and website analysis tools (eg Google Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of keyword research and SEO best practices
- Knowledge of performance marketing, conversion optimization and online customer acquisition
- Experience with presenting complex data in a simple manner
- Interest in current and future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external)
- Efficient in prioritizing with a proven track record of success
- Strong project management abilities
- Strong communication skills in French
- Experience using WordPress or Drupal
- Experience working in an agency
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized, consistent, and able to work on several projects concurrently;
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities;
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills.
What you get:
- Have a competitive salary and a good work life balance, with a focus on both play and work.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists to create modern and human-focused websites / web applications in Drupal, Wordpress, and React JS.
- Receive mentorship on how to grow as a leader, improve your skills, and deliver quality products.
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed.
- Be part of a diverse multilingual team spread across many countries.
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences.
- Join a remote-friendly agency that is based out of Old Montréal.
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment.
- Health Insurance.
Evolving Web offers equal employment opportunities to all. The masculine is only used to lighten the text.