Bilingual Recruiter (French & English)
Evolving Web is growing! We’re looking for a Bilingual Recruiter to help our expanding team. As a Bilingual Recruiter, you will work with our Operations and HR team and be responsible for attracting and recruiting quality, multilingual candidates. Ultimately, you will be instrumental in all parts of the job-placement process and support hiring managers. Please note that though this role can be fully remote, the candidate must be currently located within Canada.
- Work with hiring managers to understand the requirements of each role
- Identify and reach out to prospective candidates through LinkedIn, job sites and professional contacts
- Identify various sources of candidates, including international organizations at colleges, professional groups and ex-pat communities
- Publish job ads to job boards and social media groups dedicated to expatriation and relocation
- Screen applicants through phone interviews in both required languages
- Run language tests to determine fluency, both oral and written
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers to understand their recruiting needs
- Participate in weekly candidate review meetings with our Operations, HR, and Leadership team
- At least 3 years of previous experience as a recruiter, experience as a bilingual recruiter preferred
- Written and verbal fluency in the required languages
- Experience with recruitment databases, HRIS, ATS, candidate sourcing tools, job sites and LinkedIn promotion tactics
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Workable, and other Applicant Tracking Software tools
- Experience working in a technical agency, marketing agency, or startup environment
- Experience working with multinational and diverse teams
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and an understanding of the agency world
- Familiarity with Canadian immigration laws, especially for Quebec
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English
- Curiosity, passion, sincerity, and empathy People always come first.
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized, consistent, and able to work on several projects concurrently
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills
What you get:
- A hybrid working position where you are trusted to do work that matters whichever way you work best
- Work on important projects for public sector clients, such as Tourisme Quebec, Princeton University and the Government of Canada
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary spread across many countries
- A culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment
- Competitive salary and health insurance
Evolving Web values diversity and is committed to assembling a team with a diverse set of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more diverse we are, the better we will be. Evolving Web is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage flexible working, including flexible hours and work from home.
Learn more about what it's like to work at Evolving Web and join us!