Do you want to work at a growing digital agency to foster client relationships and build client success? Do you enjoy collaborating on technical and creative strategies, tracking project progress and success, and working to understand the long-term objectives of clients?
We want to evolve with you! We are looking for someone with 6+ years experience of working in the digital project management space. In this role, you’ll collaborate with our project management team and our sales team and take a lead in client communications.
In your role as Account Director, you will be expected to:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for key clients (both large-scale web design and development projects, and ongoing evolution and support projects)
- Develop key creative briefs and oversight/sign off for creative team projects
- Participate in major client presentations and makes other contacts that will strengthen the agency/client relationship
- Negotiate contracts with new clients and manage contract renewals
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress to clients and to the leadership team
- Forecast and track key account metrics and report on the status of all accounts
- Recognize growth opportunities that align with clients' portfolios and develop collaboration and marketing plans to make them a reality
What kind of skillset do you need to be successful in your role within the Evolving community?
- You have at least 5 years of agency experience
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing web design and development projects
- You are an outstanding listener with the capacity to hear the wishes of your clients.
- You follow and understand digital best practices, technologies, and trends
- You are motivated by managing client relationships and handling multiple projects at once.
- You are comfortable with public speaking and presenting to stakeholders
- You have experience using CRM and project management software
- You have experience tracking goals and results
- You contribute to the culture of the agency and participate in activities that develop a feeling of belonging to it.
- You have excellent communication skills preferably in both French and English
- You have experience supervising others
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized and able to work on several projects concurrently;
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities;
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- A background in digital design, development, or marketing
- Experience using Drupal or WordPress
- Work on significant programmes for clients in the public sector, such as Tourisme Quebec, Princeton University, and the Government of Canada.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed
- Be part of a diverse multilingual team spread across many countries.
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences.
- Join a remote friendly agency that is based out of Old Montréal.
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment
- Health Insurance